The safety of everyone who enters our doors remain a priority. We have implemented structural and procedural changes to allow our church to open up in a way that continues to love our neighbors by fighting against the evil of COVID-19.
· Seating in the sanctuary has been reduced. Every other row has been taped off.
· Groups will be asked to sit with at least two seats between them and another group.
· Masks and Hand Sanitizer will be available.
· Communion will be distributed in prepackage, sealed, single serve containers.
· A full slate of online options will remain available for those who are still not comfortable worshiping in person. We are on Facebook and YouTube. The Holy Spirit has the power to meet us wherever we are.
We pray that by our continued vigilance and care, we may continue to worship God passionately and love our neighbors well.
GETTING THE MOST OUT OF CHURCH ONLINE
1. BE FULLY PRESENT - You’ll face a lot of digital distractions once the service kicks off. Choose to stay committed & engaged. (Don’t worry! Those other notifications will still be there when we are finished.)
2. LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, SHARE & COMMENT - If you choose to watch this morning's service via our Facebook page, you can interact with many others who are watching at the same time. The social space allows us to be more interactive, so feel free to jump over there for a more participatory experience.
3. WORSHIP, DON'T JUST WATCH - You can’t feed your body by watching other people eat, and you can’t feed your soul by watching others worship. So make this a spiritual time - sing, pray, & read the word along with us. Most importantly, listen for God’s voice and respond in faith to what He says.
Welcome to Lamb of God Church
Lamb of God Church exists to lead people to a life-changing relationship with Jesus. No matter what you’ve been through or what questions you might have or where you are on your spiritual journey, our church is a place where you’ll find the grace, mercy, and forgiveness Jesus gives to everyone.
We invite you to worship with us this Sunday!
We are a people of faith and prayer. We are wise and prudent. And we trust in God the Father and in the Lord Jesus. Phil. 4:7 (NIV) “And the peace of God which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.” If you have any questions, or you would like to talk to me, please call at 817-838-7561 (if we do not answer, please leave your name and number). I am praying for all of you. Jesus is Lord! Thank you, Pastor Victor